Thursday, June 12, 2008

Learning.

Overheard at the barbershop:

"You see, kids these days just don't have any morals. And it's all because of Madison Avenue. These kids are a bunch of jelly-backs, they don't even know how to take care of themselves anymore."

"Hilary can't be vice-president because she's a woman and she talks too much. If my wife heard me say that she'd kill me, but it's true."

"My brother was in jail and he said that you're only gay if you like it."

"I went to South Carolina; it was like being in a different country. Did you know you can get a loan from the bank to buy a mule? Why would anyone want to buy a mule and can you believe you'd have to make monthly mule payments back to the bank?"

"You just don't swear in front of women. You just don't. You remember when that old man was in here and he was swearing up a storm in front of that lady. I don't care if he's 80 years old, he knows better than to talk like that in front of a woman. I asked him to leave and then made sure to apologize for him after he was gone."

No comments: